Labor Day Weekend

I am learning that the pace of life continues to speed up. If there is a time when things slow down here at DeBordieu, it would be now. Most kids are back in school meaning that many families have gone home for the winter. Traffic along the coast has diminished. The beach looks vacant. Yet, temperatures are great, and it is a wonderful time to be here.
My family and I stayed active over the three day weekend. Boat and golf cart rides, beach to creek, photographs and fishing. We did it all!
Wynne, Chandler, and me at the beach.

DeBordieu Sunset

North Inlet Fly Caught Redfish

Tricolored Heron

White Heron

Comments

  1. Hi-
    My wife and I just got back from a beautiful weekend at DeBordieu and Georgtown. I enjoyed it so much I wrote a blog post about it. What a great place to unwind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary,
    Good post about DeBordieu. You describe the beach and atmosphere so well.
    Please know that www.debordieurentals.com offers many more options than the link that you provide! Check it out when you have the time.
    Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment