Busy Summer, Summertime Tailing Redfish

It has been a busy for me showing real estate. I am pleased to say that activity has been strong. Offers and contracts have increased, but based off the amount of showings there ought to be more growth in sales over the next couple of months. I obviously see this as a good sign for our real estate market.

As you probably know from this blog, I enjoy the outdoors. This is one reason that DeBordieu is so special to me. I have not been on the water as much as I usually am this summer. This past week I had the chance to get out with a good friend to do some fly fishing for redfish. I then took my father in law out for a day of sight fishing for redfish. Both days were successful in that we caught fish, but most importantly we spent a few hours in such a beautiful setting.

Comments